Thursday, August 14, 2008

I just had to post these adorable pictures of my kids in their prime! As most of you know, my daughter is a ham and loves shoes. Imagine that!

I guess she was cold??????? Loves her new tap shoes and both of her stocking caps :)

Rylan's first swimming experience! He seems to be enjoying it!


Aaaaaahhhhh! Now this is the life!

Payton being the risk taker that she is in the water. She attempted sitting down in the water. She was tall enough (not usually a problem for Payton) to sit with out getting her face in the water, but it was a little too close for comfort.

This video is absolutely hysterical. She likes to look at the camera after I take a picture of her. I see dance lessons in her near future. I'm sorry that this video is sideways and that you have to listen to her annoying parents voices, but it was so funny that I had to put it on here. It's worth the neck ache.


3 comments:

Alexis Uhrich said...

We always knew she would be a dancer before she was even born! I can't wait for the recitals!
~Lexi

Ann-Marie said...

She is a girl after my heart with those tap shoes on! So cute!

TubbyBiscuit said...

I love it!!!You need to try and save that so you can show it to her when she is in high school. All kids need those embarrassing videos.