Friday, October 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Bestie!!
Today is my best friend's birthday and she turned 30! Just so you know, it made me feel better to know that one of the most important people in my life had to do the dirty and turn thirty with me. It seems like when my sister turned 30 she just sailed through that age without a blink, but then again, she is pretty easy going and doesn't make a fuss about things even when they do bother her. I need to be more like that. . . Shauna and Brent, stop nodding your head! Anyhow, I did get to chat with my sweet lady tonight and it made my whole day to know that she was going out for her special day and even more proud to give her advice on my favorite coctail list:
Here she is my famous "Ann Marie, whom I adore and love dearly!" I hope you had a great time hanging out with Josh, Cassie, and Troy. I would have given anything to be there to cheers to you with a Crown and Coke in my hand. "To the best friend a girl could ask for!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok,so you totally touched my heart and got the tears a dippin! Thank you that was the sweetest! I love you so much! I am so lucky to have you as my lifelong friend.
P.s I deleted the last one cause I can't spell...haha
Post a Comment