Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pre-Christmas Pictures

I had a hard time choosing which shots to put on our LATE Christmas Card. I wish I had my life together enough to get my card out in a timely manner, but this year I managed to volunteer my time away. I realized that on Monday, if I didn't get my act together, they would be New Year's cards rather than Christmas. Thanks to Walgreens on-line, I pulled it off and hopefully everyone will get their card before the actual holiday. My apologies, (Brent could seriously care less).It's a girl thing I guess. I included the pictures on our card and the others that proved my decision to be very difficult.

Paytor's following my directions to pretend :)

Payton being naturally sweet when I actually needed her to be (surprising with a two year old) and Rylan totally showing his true colors (excessively happy)

Rylan clapping and giggling as I did what I could to look like a doofus and feel like one too. I guess it works, he was applauding my abilities.

The ornament prop didn't work out like I had hoped it would

Smilin' Rylan

This always gives me a warm feeling when I see my babies grinning from ear to ear

Payton actually started kissing Rylan without my prompting and bribing and I couldn't decide which picture to go with, so this is my way of feeling better about the decision I made

Smoochy smoochy!

The unnatural smile from my two year old but still absolutely priceless.

This was Brent's idea of my christmas gift. (Doesn't it look like we placed the tree directly on top of Rylan. Poor little guy. Thank goodness he was sound asleep.)

3 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

ALL of the pictures are SO CUTE! The kids are just adorable.
Merry Christmas!

Alexis Uhrich said...

I love all of them, but my favorite is when Payton is kissing Rylan. What a sweet big sister! And, I cracked up when I saw little chunky monkey lying under the tree (Priceless)!

Mel and Eric said...

Yes, every comment I leave says the same thing, but I'm going to say it again: My lord, those kids are so darn cute! Merry Christmas, guys.